It’s in uncertain times that we are reminded of the importance of our shared journey as a global community. Today, we are more aware than ever of the impact of our actions on others and the world. We remain hopeful in this opportunity to reconnect to ourselves, one another and the universe.
The health and well-being of our guests, staff and community are the upmost priority. We are very closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in accordance with local health authorities and guidelines set in place by the World Health Organization (WHO), and implementing strict safety protocols, including heightened hygiene and social distancing guidelines.
As we continue to analyze the situation, we stay committed to the safety of our community near and far.
STAYING AT BE TULUM
Know that if you choose to spend time at our hotels, we are taking all precautions to ensure you are in a safe place. Below are the necessary measures we will be enacting:
- All guests will be required to fill in a pre-arrival form.
- Guests will have their temperatures measured upon arrival and screened for symptoms.
- Guests coming from red zones or who have been in contact with potential cases will be requested not to travel for the safety of other guests.
- Staff will be regularly sanitizing surfaces, luggage and other high touch areas.
- Deep disinfection of rooms will occur regularly.
- Hotel programming will be kept at a minimum and only where social distancing can be implemented safely.
- Hand sanitization stations, hot water and soap points throughout our homes.
- Extra meticulous hygiene for spa.
- Single entry access for guests and separate single entry for sta.
- Strict protocols if COVID-19 cases arise and dedicated relocation facility (o-site).
- Active communication with local doctors and treatment center.
- All staff will be screened on a daily basis for symptoms.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING & CANCELLATIONS
Effective immediately, all guests with existing reservations now through April 30 may modify their stays with no penalty up to 48 hours before the date of arrival. These flexible terms will apply to those who choose to make new reservations during this period as well. To get in touch with us, please call to +52 1 (984) 803 2243 or e-mail: email@example.com
As you might imagine, we are fielding requests from guests across the world, but be assured that we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Please check back frequently as we may extend these flexible booking measures as necessary.
To our Be Tulum family at home around the world, we will continue to connect on Instagram so, you can find balance from afar. Tune in daily and let us know what you need. When you do decide to travel, you can be sure that we will be here waiting to welcome you.
Executive Managing Director
Be Hotels/ Pandemic Actions
At Be Hotels, the health and well-being of our staff and local community are of the upmost priority. Our goal is to continue to support the Be Hotels family throughout this time, and we are proactively carrying out the following activities during the COVID 19 pandemic:
- Donation of medical supplies to National Guard personnel who patrol and protect the safety of our local community.
- Support of the operation providing free community canteens and food to individuals and families who are left with a living wage in the community of Tulum, in addition to donation of food pantries.
- Salary and food support to employees of Be Hotels, including those who have decided to leave Tulum for their places of origin.
- Continuity ofprivate medical service for collaborators and former collaborators of the Be Hotels group.• Continuity of remote language classes in English and French to 13 groups of collaborators.
- Remote programs for instructor training courses for our facilitators to complete certifications
- Remote psychological sessions for groups or individuals for collaborators and relatives of collaborators of Be Hotels with our psychologist Dr. Noriega. Group sessions that provide support tools for managing stress, anxiety, depression and domestic violence are provided in sessions 3 times a week for groups of up to 100 people.
- Remote activity coaching for groups or individuals.
- Remote health care for maintaining a healthy diet and routine while in quarantine with the Be Hotel’s Health Coach.
- Communication and advice for physical and emotional health care.